- Refund policy
Rental, Session, Lessons, Classes are NONE REFUNDABLE**** Any booking online or in person for our Skate Rental, Safety gear rental, Classes, lessons, Ramp Sessions, Party Packs are NONE REFUNDABLEIn Store and Online
WE DO NOT OFFER CASH REFUNDS. If you paid with cash and need a return we can offer a gift card in its place. If you paid with a credit/debit card we can return it directly to the card you paid with. Online orders we will issue refund minus the original shipping cost and the cost of the new return label.
We offer in store returns or exchanges up to 30 days after your date of purchase. Skates, Wheels, Toe Stops, pads, helmets, Apparel etc. must be unworn and in brand-new, pristine condition in their original box. You must have your receipt or order number and ID.
You are welcome to return in store to either of our physical locations in Las Vegas, NV
Items that may not be returned/exchanged unless defective:
- Custom boots and skates.
- Color upgrade boots and skates.
- Semi-custom skates you have us mount.
- Size or width upgrade boots and skates.
- Special order items.
- Clearance items.
- On Sale Items
- Discontinued Items.
- Holidays items like Halloween, Christmas, Fourth of July and all other holidays.
- Summer items (swimsuits/Bodysuits)Summer Bags, Towels, summer toys
- Pins, Patches, Stickers
- Slide Blocks
- Toe guards, Toe Caps
- Mugs, Candles
- Mouth Guards.
- Items that clearly state in the description that they may not be returned nor exchanged.
- Gift Cards
Do not affix labels or shipping tape to skate boxes. Any items returned not in perfect, new, on-the-shelf condition will be not be accepted.
This is the return procedure:
1. Email us at email@example.com and begin the return process. Wait for a approval response email. Once you receive that RMA number, you can email us a request to provide a shipping label to you and we will deduct it from your final refund.
2. If you decide to used your own return label. Please pack your merchandise in a box, please reference your RMA number. Send it to:
Fresa's Skate Shop
1300 S. Main st #140
Las Vegas, NV 89104
3. Once your return package is on the way back to us the return process has started. When the return is received and inspected, we will notify you if your return is accepted or declined. This process can take up to 7 days from the date your return tracking information shows Delivered. Please allow up to two weeks for the refund to be processed back to your original form of payment.
* Please do not place tape on/write on/place return labels directly on skate boxes. Please use a secondary box to use around your skate box, generally the way it came to you.
Please follow our return policy. You have 30 days to exchange. All items must be unworn and in brand-new, pristine condition in their original box. You must have your receipt or order number and ID.
Warranty's and Defects
Goods are classified as faulty or defective if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 3 months of purchase. After 3 months from your order date, items are not considered faulty and are as a result of normal wear and tear. We work with each individual brand and manufacturers warranty policy so please allow us 7-10 business days to follow up.